Translate

Saturday, December 9, 2017

My Stream of Consciousness

My Stream of Consciousness


I’ve been thinking about aging and getting older as I’ve noticed some changes in my body that I’m not particularly fond of like my backaches and knee creeks and brow wrinkles and memory lapses and when you work in healthcare any little ache you have you automatically think it’s something major oh my goodness I have a headache so you go to webMD to see what the hell you have and inevitably it always says cancer so you curse the website and say f*ck I don’t have cancer fuck you cancer this is a bullshit site but I must say with all these signs of getting older I’m thankful for everything and I’m so blessed to live in a country where I can say what I please even though we know that racism and hatred still lives here I am so thankful to not live in a place where I don't have to carry my children on my back or carry my belongings on my head to flee a war I am thankful that I have clean water and a roof over my head I am thankful for the blessed life that I live because when I see what’s going on in this world my heart breaks and there is nothing I can do to stop a hurricane from tearing down a home or flooding your car and leaving you homeless and there is nothing to be done to prevent an earthquake from crushing your life’s core and sucking all your belongings into it’s bosom while you stand helpless and humbled as mother nature rage on and you wonder about all the things you’ve taken for granted and the little things you’ve been upset about and all of a sudden these seem so petty and so trivial so when someone says to you go back to Mexico or go back to Africa tell them no you go back to the caves of the caucuses you neanderthal backwards thinking motherf****r and punch them in the throat we are not our ancestors who break bread with you and allowed you to kill them and enslave them and take their land and give them diseases so we can die hell no we are a new generation of if you touch me with your racism I will touch you with my hands so f*ck off you trump voting tiki torch carrying confederate flag raising hater who probably doesn’t even know that the tiki torch is Polynesian actually you know what I think it is about these racist assholes they have small penises and small minds and the women grew up surrounded by these insecure women-bashing individuals so to them all of this is normal and was buried in their souls waiting for a half black president to bring it out of them he’s not even full black lol so I really don’t know why they hate him so much but you know what they say you only need a drop anyway I digress wasn’t I talking about aging…

(This writing method is called a stream of consciousness, you simply write anything that comes to your mind. I do it when I'm stressed, sad, upset, angry or in this case, when I've received bad news. Try it. No punctuation. No deep thinking. Just get it all off your chest and let the writing takes you where it takes you... It's cathartic.)

#StreamofConsciousness
#FuckYouCancer

No comments:

Post a Comment